Here is my favorite wild rice casserole; perfect to serve with my Pork Tenderloin with Maple Mustard Sauce recipe. Enjoy!
Wild Rice Casserole
Write a review
- 1 cup uncooked wild rice, rinsed
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 8 oz. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 cups chicken broth
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except broth in heavy saucepan. Cook, stirring constantly, until rice turns golden. Place in 1 1/2 quart casserole; add broth. Cover and bake 325 for 1 hour.
A Passion for Entertaining http://apassionforentertaining.com/