You cannot pass by this recipe. The elegant taste of truffles tossed with popcorn is a taste sensation. When I was playing around with ingredients one day, I brought out my bottle of white truffle oil and I had just made my Cantaloupe Tomato Salad and fresh Italian parsley was still on my cutting board. I thought it was time for a glass of wine and I needed a break from recipe writing. Out came a bag of microwave popcorn and I tossed in a few other items. Time to sit, relax and enjoy the fruits of my labor.
White Truffle Popcorn
- 1 bag microwave popcorn, plain
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon white truffle oil
- 1/3 cup parmigiano reggiano cheese finely grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley minced
- kosher salt,
Pop corn as directed on package. Pour popped corn into a large bowl. Toss with white truffle oil, add melted butter, toss. Add cheese and parsley, toss. Salt to taste. Enjoy!