I find it hard to believe I have been food blogging for one year. Here is what year one has taught me:
- Follow your passion! No matter what it is – it will be the most rewarding thing you ever do.
- Keep up with every new piece of technology you can get your hands on
- Involve your family and friends – I have had the best time involving everyone as my “taste-testers”
- Reach out and discover new and exciting things. I never would have guessed what fun it was to learn about the life cycle of oysters!
- Keep reaching for the sky – I am always thrilled when new readers discover my blog and spread the word. And..thank you to all of my faithful readers.
Now to the fun facts – it is amazing all of the stats I have from my first year.
Following are my top five recipes according to reader “hits” for 2015. I thought you might enjoy to see what others are cooking.
Cheers to a fantastic 2016!
A Passion for Entertaining Top Five Recipes 2015
1. Blackberry Cream Cheese Pie
2. Vegetable Pasta Salad with Dill Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
3. Pasta Primavera
4. Chocolate Cloud Cookies
5. Olive Oil Orange Bread